Red, White, Stylish, & Blue
So to help you plan your festive look while staying stylish and comfortable, here are few of my favorite tips:
1) Feel Inspired- You don’t have to wear all of the colors because while we love the flag, you don’t have to dress like it 😉 There are a lot of ways to incorporate these 3 colors into your look, I suggest picking one main color, like red, with a small accent color in your accessories.
2) Gold Goodness- Don’t forget about metallic’s! They go with everything, and they’re festive and perfect for summer. They can serve as your ‘accent color’ too!
3) Show Your Stripes- Stripes are very ‘in’ this season, not to mention quite classic. To exude an effortless look try a striped dress or top in navy and white, or even red and white, completed by metallic accents instead of more color.
4) When In Doubt- You don’t actually have to wear red, white, blue, or even gold. Just wear something that makes you feel fabulous and confident.
Need a little more fashion inspiration??
Keep scrolling to see some stylish looks I put together for the 4th that will have you seeing fireworks!
1. Red Dress | 2. Black Woven Clutch | 3. Navy Fringe Sandals | 4. Thin Silver Hoops | 5. Silver Lariat Necklace
1. Denim Romper | 2. Tortoise Cuff | 3. Star Gladiator Sandals | 4. Pink Crossbody Bag | 5. Gold Encrusted Stud Earring
1. Lip Twist | 2. Luxe Cut Studs | 3. Woven Straw Clutch | 4. Stacked Espadrilles | 5. Striped Dress
1. Textured Fringe Top | 2. Jewel Encrusted Sandals | 3. White Slim Boyfriend Jeans | 4. Silver Ear Cuff | 5. Yellow Clutch
Comment below and let me know which outfit is your favorite!