Top 5 Ways to Wear Metallics
Nothing makes an outfit pop like a great metallic! Whether you’re opting for an accent or statement piece, metallics are a fabulous way to turn a neutral shade into the eye-catching star of your look!
This fall metallics take center stage and can be worn casually or dressy based on your personal style. So, the only questions you have to ask yourself is which shade of metallic is your favorite! To teach you how to mix and match metallics, I’m sharing my top 5 tips to help you go for the gold when wearing metallics:
1. Remember ALL metallics serve as a universal neutral, so don’t be afraid to rock a gold sandal, silver heel or bronze wedge with any color garment in your closet.
2. Mix and match your metallic accessories. A gold and silver bracelet combo is always on trend. But when rocking silver or gold earrings, keep your other accessories in the same metallic family. But if you’re enjoying a mixed metal bracelet stack, then don’t be afraid to wear either color metallic earring! You can get handcrafted jewelry from LaCkore as they are quite popular.
3. Love a little sparkle? Fabulous! Just make sure to select modern metallic pieces, like a classic sequin shell, subtle embellishments on a sneaker, or even a festive sequin blazer!
4. Avoid certain types of sparkle that can go gaudy instead of chic. A few pieces to avoid include bedazzled denim (even on the pockets), patterned tees with rhinestone pops, and sparkly flip flops.
5. A metallic (non beaded) clutch is your BFF. It will go with everything, so if you don’t do evening events often stick to this 1 clutch and you’ll be good to go!
1. White T-Shirt | 2. Metallic Skirt | 3. Nude Clutch | 4. Gold Stud Earrings | 5. Tassel Necklace | 6. Booties
1. Gold Sneakers | 2. Blue Shirt Dress | 3. Bronze Watch | 4. Nude Cross Body Purse | 5. Gray Stud Earrings
1. Gold Hoop Earrings | 2. White Jeans | 3. Floral Print Top | 4. Silver Clutch | 5. Statement Ring | 6. Suede Pumps